Values and Vision
We will grow well, flourish and live life in all its fullness.
The values chosen by our families, staff and pupils are the foundation of all that we do at Ford school :
Kindness, Perseverance and Thankfulness
Our values will be reflected in what we do, what we think and what we say.
We show kindness to each other and to ourselves.
Through perseverance we know that we can achieve our full potential.
We are thankful, not complacent.
- To encourage children to reach their full potential on their path as life long learners.
- To become responsible, caring members of the school, the church and the wider community.
- To value parents as the first teachers of their children and to welcome parents as partners in our school community.
- To provide equal opportunities for everybody regardless of individual differences.
- To respect and be thankful for the enriching environment we learn in and the wider world.
We believe that every child is unique. As a Church of England school we provide a Christian environment for every pupil, including opportunities to worship together and with our local community.
We seek to preserve and develop the school’s Christian ethos in accordance with the teaching and practice of the Church of England.
We believe that the school should serve its community by providing an education of the highest quality in the context of Christian belief. Within our school we create and promote opportunities for pupils and adults to gather together in collective Acts of Worship.
Through the school we encourage an understanding of the meaning and significance of faith, and we promote Christian values through the experience and environment the school offers to all its pupils.
Outdoor and active learning are two of the many features that makes Ford school special and our children thrive in our Forest school and extensive grounds.